Sunday, October 19, 2014

What makes you happy?...#Blogtober14 Day 19

Baking. I love it, I pretty much spent my weekend in the kitchen.

I baked a Nutella Torte Cake for my Brother's 21st and a Malva Pudding, also for my Brother's 21st, teacup cakes for my Mom-in-Law's birthday, a Thomas the train cake for Ewan's 2nd birthday (Riaan's nephew).




It was such a busy weekend.

Next weekend I'm baking a wedding cake for friends of mine's wedding. So exciting!!!

Also, music makes me happy.
Living a healthy life, being active and working out.
Spending quality time with family.
Arya drinking water out of anything but her water bowl.

And of course...this face makes me happier than anything in the whole world!
 

4 comments:

  1. those are some nice looking desserts! you are really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darla :) I really appreciate the kind words!

      Delete
  2. That Torte Cake looks amazing! You are very talented. Now I have a new pregnancy craving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kerry :) Hahaha I promise I'll post the recipe tomorrow! :)

      Delete