Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pass me the champagne!

Because we have reason to celebrate!!

If you're here to read about day 4 in Paris, I'm sorry to let you down, but this is about something way more exciting!!

Yesterday my best friends got engaged!

When I got the news I squealed, literally!! I am so so so so super happy for them, they are such a special couple and they hold a dear place in my heart. I couldn't think of anyone that deserves this more than these two crazies!

They got engaged in Canada in a beautiful park, that was occupied by just the two of them, everything covered in snow. Like something out of a fairytale. So romantic!
Cindy and Marcelle, I wish you a lifetime of hapiness together. You bring out the best in one another. Congratulations my bests!! I love you guys millions and I can't wait to see you guys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment