Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Forever New...Factory Shop!


Yes Girls! You read correctly... Forever New has a factory shop!!

Once you have calmed down, remembered how to breath normally and checked the credit available on your credit card, scroll down and have a look at the beauty that is the Forever New factory shop.

I know you're probably rolling your eyes and thinking to yourself "They probably only sell old damaged stock - It's too good to be true", because that is pretty much what I did...except for the eye rolling part... But ALAS! It is not so!!

Being the girl that I am, I LOVE shoes and all things pretty, especially Forever New goodies! So on Sunday I dragged Riaan along with me, all the way to Randburg, to go and have a look at this mystical, unheard of, magical wonderland and see what all the fuss is about...

For those of you that do not know what Forever New is...I have no words! Where have you been the past few years?? Do yourself a favour and follow them on pinterest or have a look at their official website and prepare to fall in love!

So without further ado...here it is!

 


 

 



Well! It was like Christmas had arrived a whole 4 months early!! I walked into the shop and *surprise* *surprise* there was something that I "Had to have!!!" A gorgeous knee high pair of grey leather boots!! Not plucking an item off of every rail took major self control!!

If you ever found yourself wondering how to get your hands on that gorgeous dress, or those amazing shoes without having to shell out your entire months clothing budget on a single item, I'd say this is the answer!!
They had almost everything, skirts, shorts, blouses, cardigans, coats, ankle boots, knee high boots, heels, summer dresses, cocktail dresses, denims, scarves, jewelry, iPhone and Ipad accessories. My only disappointment was that they didn't not have any trousers, handbags or laptop bags.

I will most definitely be going back as soon as spring is in full swing! I have a wedding coming up - any reason to buy a new dress!!

You can visit them at World Wear, corner Beyers Naude Drive and Wilson Drive, Fairlands, Johannesburg, and you can contact them here.

I hope all you wonderful little shop-a-holics find this post useful and I hope even more that this factory shop stays open for a long long time!! Happy spending!!



No comments:

Post a Comment