Friday, January 23, 2015

Life lately - 23 January 2015

I can't believe in one week January will be pretty much over...already??

AND ...

I know I owe you all some of the awesome photos we took in Paris, but I've been so so busy. And it's not just a case of uploading them ... they are HUGE! So I have to convert the format before I can resize them and then editing and then finally I can upload them! What a mission, not to mention that we took over 500 photos in one week ... I have a mammoth task ahead of me!!

But here's a teaser for now ...
 Our selfie stick was super handy!! Dankie Hanroux!!

So, I thought I would just touch base today and let you all know that we haven't forgotten about you!

First things first ... Paris ... Aaah!! It was amazing! Everything I imagined and more! I love Paris! So much so that I already started planning our next trip before we had even left the city! And Riaan loved it too, which I was super relieved about because we HAVE to go back!!

I promise I will have a few photos up by the end of next week!

We've been in London for 5 days now and we're enjoying it, we haven't really seen much of the city, attractions wise - except for Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the Shard, which are all right by my office. I can actually see them all from our office, which is pretty awesome!!

We've successfully navigated the subway (thanks to our crash course in Paris - in French nogal!!), and I've taken more trains in the past 5 days than I care to count.

Riaan has been hard at work house hunting and sorting our lives out, and thanks to him we'll be moving into our new apartment tomorrow!! It's a beautiful, modern little one bedroom apartment, and it's walking distance from my office, BONUS!!

So our plans for this weekend involve a move (of a whole 2 suitcases), opening a bank account, a bit of shopping for some household goodies and hopefully some adventuring!!

What will you be getting up to this weekend??

Feel free to follow along on instagram to keep up with our adventures as they happen!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kids Glad to see you are settling in. Post pics please. Love you lots Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mom :)

      Thank you! :D Will be posting pics either tomorrow or wednesday :) Love you lots!!xxxx

      Delete