Friday, November 07, 2014

A week away

Good morning everybody!

I have not fallen off the face of the planet, just incase you were wondering...

Blogging for 31 days in a row was quite a challenge, in the beginning I really didn't think it would be that difficult but we all know that blogging does take a bit of time so that ended up being my biggest challenge because October is always a busy month for me. This October was extra busy - I baked my first 3 tier wedding cake! It was delicious!

Last weekend we went to Sun City for a mini-break and on Sunday I was off to Durban for the week, I've been here since and although it has been quite overcast it's hot and humid as always! I'll be going home tomorrow and I can't wait, I'm missing my better half like crazy!!

So that's just a little catch up for now, I haven't had a chance to edit any pictures and to be honest with you I haven't really taken too many pictures. There are a few snaps up on my Instagram account if you want to see what I've been up to.



On Sunday I'll be posting my first sponsored product review so stay tuned for that, I was quite excited when approached because it's a first for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment